Wednesday 2 February 2011

Life can be really tough sometimes…

Lady Gaga
taught me that it's okay to be different,
Ke$ha
taught me to be myself and not care what anyone else thinks,
Bruno Mars
taught me to do anything for that one person I love,
Eminem
taught me that life is hard, but you can make it through,
Taylor Swift
taught me not every guy is going to treat me right,
Michael Jackson
taught me to always love the people around me.
Music
taught me how to live. ♥

This whole emotional wreck thing is starting to do my head in, I never used to be like this, things never used to get to me this much, I never used to freak out over the littlest things so much... I guess that’s what life does to you.

I have had to take yet another day off from college, it’s starting to do my head in. I hate being ill and right now I feel like rubbish.

I had someone I don’t even know have a go at me last night telling me that I’d said things that I hadn’t, yes that person was Scott’s ex, I really hate that as soon as things are going good between us again someone has to come along and ruin it, it always happens.

When I’m feeling like this I always wonder what the point of actually being happy is because whenever you seem to be feeling good about things something or someone always manages to bring you down.

I didn’t get the job I applied for. So it looks like I’m definitely staying at college.

All my holidays are still really empty at the moment, and I’m trying to find ways to fill them but I can’t seem to come up with any ideas.

Laterz xo

Love you xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment