Saturday 19 February 2011

Things just keep getting better

Today has been really good, and I mean even better than normal I didn’t think I would be saying this but things seem to be getting better all the time for me and it feels great!


I’m working on my business plan at the moment and I’m just over half way through it. I’m not trying to create an empire just an income for myself, so I’m setting up my own hand car washing business hopefully I will be able to get it off the ground.

Whilst we were out and about we had a look at some boxing gyms, I think I have possibly found one that I’ll be able to go to although I need to make some further enquiries tomorrow. I know boxing and girls but it’s something I’ve been contemplating for ages and something I’ve always been interested in so it’s about time I get into it, plus it’ll be a good way to stay in shape.

The family came over tonight and it was good to see them especially as we had a laugh as usual.

Not a lot else to say really, apart from being mega tired!

Laterz xo

Love you xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment