Tuesday 15 February 2011

Start looking to the future and being more positive!

Right now I’ve become all positive about everything.

My business teacher is really trying to convince me to do a course to do with business at uni apparently I have that kind of brain and the ability to do well. It made me feel kind of good about myself to know that someone believes in me and I’m really considering this even though it means I’ll have to get two A’s and one B but if I put in the work I’m sure I’ll be able to get it. I guess I also have the motivation to want to do it now as well and work hard to get the grades, it will mean I do less messing around doing nothing and instead start putting in a lot more extra work, revision and generally working harder but I’m willing to do that because this is something I really want.

Today has been a pretty good day in general really. Everything seems to have a positive side to it at the moment and seems to be moving pretty well, which is always a bonus.

It’s really weird to think that this time next year I’ll be getting close to sitting my last exams and then going on to uni in the September. Everything is moving really fast and I can’t wait for it especially to be able to live on my own and hopefully closer to Scott. I love everything about the south of the UK and the idea of living near the sea seems like a GREAT idea to me to be honest. Plus there is the whole bonus of a completely fresh start.

I’m just feeling good about everything and really want to work hard to making this all happen now, I guess it’s time to knuckle down and really work hard to get the grades!

.... but not before I’ve watched The Brits!!

Laterz xo

Love you xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment