Saturday 19 February 2011

Half term has started and loads of good things are happening!

Well, it definitely feels weird not waking up and talking to Scott and talking to him before I sleep... really weird. I got a text from him yesterday saying that he was having a good time and that he misses me I couldn’t reply because of my contract charges a fortune for international calls a texts and I think my dad would probably eat me alive if I replied and ran up a huge bill.

I’m still in this crazy good mood at the moment where everything feels right and like it is heading in the right direction for a change!

I didn’t go bell ringing last night because my dad is ill and there isn’t much two people can do so it got cancelled.

I was talking to Elliot last night and we had a good chat, I was really bored so we talked for most of the night and had a laugh. Scott hates the fact that I talk to him but nothing will happen between me and Elliot because I’m with Scott and I love him not Elliot so he has nothing to worry about!

My sister ordered me two books during the week on Amazon and they both arrived yesterday which is great timing for half term one of the being a revision guide which will really help me out and the other a book about starting a business with no money which is definitely going to help me with my idea.

Basically last night while I was flicking through that book I found a few business ideas that would be quite easy to set up and one of them I’m actually going to try doing. My sister and parents said they would load me the money to get the things I need to start up, so basically a business loan, on the condition I create a business plan and everything first. I’m already started on doing it! I can’t wait to see how it goes.

We have family round tonight which Is always a laugh so I can’t wait!

My dad is ill at the moment and not in a very good mood and so he’s taking everything out on me... which sucks but then he’ll have to make it up to me when he feels better and feels bad about it.

Laterz xo

Love you xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment