Saturday 12 February 2011

Sometimes life comes into question and everything in it

Well not a lot really to say, hence the lack of posts. I haven’t really felt like myself the last couple of days; things keep happening and making me question everything and if there is a point to anything anymore.

I’ve been applying for job after job after job, but that doesn’t seem to be getting anywhere. Yet my parents are still on my case about it, I can’t really do much more than apply if I’m honest.

Life is pretty boring at the moment. Through the lack of finding a job and the excessive amounts of college work everything seems to be feeling a little bit rubbish to put it simply.

The best way to solve all of this, take away, dvd, and my bed. Seems like the best plan at the moment.

Laterz xo

Love you xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment