Sunday 4 April 2010

that should be me holding your hand, that should be me making you laugh....

Bin in the car for 5 hours today, but it gave me a chance to think.

me and scott have drifted apart we're more like friends. Someone else likes him, maybe he should give it a go, i know she'd look after him and be good to him, she seems like a decent person.

Me and louis are close and are just seeing where it goes for now.

I love the seaside :) i'm such a child sometimes... the dodgems (i was waay good), fish and chips, ice creaaam, doughnuts, and the detour home...plus the woman asleep in the car beside us in the traffic jam was hilarious!!

Tomorrow down to coursework, not that i want too. But its gotta be donee

Convos with becka :D lol nad music sending funny tiimes

No comments:

Post a Comment