Sunday 11 April 2010

Stuck in the middle

Sometimes I wonder if he really trusts me not to do anything with Louis…

Scott’s going away on holiday tomorrow, but I don’t have any credit, so we won’t be able to talk as much.

I hate coursework it takes up so much of my time.

Having two people tell you they love you and couldn’t imagine not having you in their lives makes things so hard. I love Scott but having someone else tell you that they love you makes it really hard and you feel guilty telling them you can’t be with them. I don’t want to tell Scott about things Louis says because he gets worried about if I’ll leave him. Having Louis keep opening up to me also makes it harder to let him down each time, especially as I know he hasn’t got anyone else who he can talk to. I would never cheat on anyone that’s why I’m keeping distance between me and Louis so he can’t make a move on me or he can’t talk me in to anything. He really plays on my emotions too, especially as he’s one of my closest mates I tell him when I’m missing Scott so he tells me I should have a relationship with someone closer, saying it’s causing me more stress on top of my exams, so I stop talking to him and it goes round in a circle. Then He says if I can give Scott another chance why can’t I give him another chance and let him prove he’s right for me…but i guess eventually he’ll see why…just wish things weren’t so hard.

Once I wanted Louis back, but right now that’s not what I want, me and Scott are good at the moment. I’ve bin in a bad mood today and I need to get it all out of my head! But there’s too much to right down. Guess it’ll have to wait!

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment