Friday 9 April 2010

Your the soundtrack to my beating heart

Everything I say and do at the moment seems to revolve around Scott, he’s on my mind 24/7…I guess that’s what happens when you love someone.

Today has been another lazy day. Went out though, to get the food for tomorrow night go the family coming over to talk about the holiday. Well I say family It’s just my uncle, auntie and cousin. We’re all go camping together again, we’ve been to Scotland, Wales and now Cumbria.

It seems crazy to think about the summer already, especially with all my exams before it…one week at DI4R, one week home, two weeks in Cumbria, two weeks home. Well that’s the plan at the moment, BUT my holidays are going to be longer than usual because I leave school this year!

I need to stop avoiding my coursework! I get it all out to do it then I get distracted by something.

I’ve been listening to Good Charlotte and Paramore all day now I have a really bad urge to go and play my guitar.

IMG0410A

This is THE nicest ice cream in the world! Forget Ben and Jerry’s this is the stuff you should be eating, I so did not eat the whole tub :/ Oh well you only live once :)

 

Well seeing as Scott has a life and I don’t (well I’ll probably be doing the same thing tomorrow night but shush) I guess I’ll have to go back to the Xbox. And YES GIRLS CAN PLAY ON THE XBOX especially Fifa :) I might not be good at it but I can still play on it.

Lovee you babyy xxxxx

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment