Saturday 17 April 2010

I want you and your beautiful soul

I haven’t written anything for the last few days, kind of bin distracted but, that’s how life is…

I was given an ultimatum last night, by Louis, but the difference this time was I was able to answer him with out question. Leave Scott or I won’t talk to you again. Um, sorry but I have something real with Scott, so yeah the decisions pretty easy, guess I’ll be saving some money, not having to be texting Louis. So it’s a win for seeing as I’ll be saving time solving his life problems and money texting him, meaning I can focus more on me and Scott. But it was pretty funny when Louis tried it on with the insults, sorry but um doesn’t work with me, I don’t feel guilty.

Well T4 on the Beach is maybe, well most probably going to be better than I thought, might be seeing Zahra & Laura there, and maybe Scott too! So hopefully I’ll be able to catch up with some people, and spend sometime with Scott!!

Britain’s Got Talents back tonight, I kind of LOVE that show!

Been spending quite a long time learning some quite amazing trick with photoshop, whilst I’ve been avoiding my coursework, I really need to get it done, now I only have one day to get like the whole of my exam prep done, maybe getting up early tomorrow is a good idea? I think so! Not that I’m looking forward to it.

Going to be having the first BBQ of the year tonight!, My Dad just needs to hurry up and cook it!

I love you babe, and I do know that you trust me xx

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment