Monday 26 April 2010

stuff happens i guess

Bin a bit of a crazy weekend, had a bit of a huge family argument which resulted in me not going to t4 anymore but going to prom (got my dress and shoes sorted – they are pretty WICKED), and being able to see Scott sooner and probably for longer.

So I guess all in all it was a blessing in disguise, especially the Scott part, I CANT WAIT to see him, it’s going to be so good! I actually can’t believe my parents suggested it.

Tomorrow me and Scott will have been together for 3 weeks, its gone so fast but its been amazing! I love him so much and couldn’t imagine not having him in my life, and I’m so glad that I’ve met him. Got a whole life planned out with him :) and I’m looking forward to every minute of it.

Love you so much babe!!

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment