Saturday 24 April 2010

One of those days

Today has actually been possibly one of the worst days ever. Only got paid £23 as well, normally I get something like £50. There’s been nothing but arguments, might be losing my ticket to T4 so I’m going to have to buy one, but need someone to go with, because my Mum and Dad won’t let me go on my own, kind of obvious.

I’ve really started to think what's the point.

My phone’s started to mess up, my headphones broke…

Really hasn’t bin a good day.

Oh yeah, my uncle’s being a twat and so I might have to quit my job because I’ve had enough of playing games.

That's my moan over.

I need some sleep.

Textiles work tomorrow. Greaaaaaaat… wish I didn’t go to work and done it today to be totally honest, but that's life.

Love you xx

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment