Friday 23 April 2010

Officially yours

I totally love it when people talk about you behind your back, I mean it’s good to know they are able to say it to everyone but you, wow your a big person, tell me when you grow up…oh yeah don’t bother moaning to me about anything little about Jamie yeah coz umm well I don’t want to hear it anymore…TWAT

That’s done.

The last few lessons of media has been so funny, but today definitely topped it, Anna and Emma are so funny. And throwing stuff at Robbie and Alex.

So looking forward to T4 more acts were announced like proper lat last night and Gok Wann is going to be there again. But so is Scott which beats anyone else that’s going to be there.

I’m so looking forward to this summer.

Work tomorrow, but get a lay in coz I’m not being picked up till 11, I really need the money.

Decided I want to get my hair changed again, but don’t know what to, but I really need something done to it.

LOVE YOU!!!

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment