Tuesday 13 April 2010

Don’t ever let me go

It’s official I’m a complete and utter idiot! I’m not saying this to try and be funny, it’s true. Every time me and Scott are going really good, I start to question it, why the hell do I do it?? Louis’ number is now BARRED on my phone, I’ve deleted him on facebook and blocked him on msn. HE IS NOT getting inside my head again and ruining what I have with Scott, I can’t believe what he made me think last night.

I am so lucky to have Scott, and can’t believe what I started to think last night, I don’t ever want to loose him!! I miss talking to him SO much.

I am sooo excited!! I’m going to T4 on The Beach this year, my uncle bought 5 tickets and gave one to me, well looking forward to it. Gonna be such a laugh with Mel & her mum, Sarah…plus possibly Tom, Mel’s boyfriend. The line up looks pretty good, I need to get a new camera by then :/ gotta get some money…

I actually got some textiles coursework done today without getting distracted too much :)

I love you so much Scott, please hurry up and get home so I can talk to you properly xxx :)

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment