Monday 12 April 2010

Tell it to me straight i can take it

Well now that we cant really talk it shows me several things, mostly what we don’t have.

Knowing that he’s worried about me something something with Louis shows me he’s worried about losing me. But honestly do we have something strong? Can we honestly say that this is L.O.V.E? Probably not considering that I’m questioning it. Of course I care about him a hell of a lot to keep going through this, but with the distance we don’t have a proper relationship, we’re teenagers that means, with the distance we won’t till one of us can drive. That’s the other thing, when ever anything goes wrong whatever it is,we always blame it on the distance, when truthfully is because we aren’t mean to be together?

I now that he’s away I have some breathing space to sort my head out, since we got back together everything has been really intense, planning the future, when really we don’t know what will happen in the future. I think in a way it’s good he’s gone a way for a bit so this way I can work out everything on my head, I don’t want to lose Scott, but some of the things me and Louis have spoken about really has made me questions some things.

For me long distance isn’t a great idea, especially at our ages, but we’re trying to work things out. But for some reason I don’t feel in it for the right reasons at the moment.

BUT something slightly happier :) I miight be going to T4

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment