Sunday 18 April 2010

Your my shooting star burning brightly, i’m wishing for you next to me

Spend today trying to work out whether I could get away with not going to college, but I might have to, gonna have to ring some places tomorrow and see if I can do the training straight away as an apprentice (hopefully).

Spent ALL day doing my textiles coursework. Gave up for about an hour so I sat in the sun thinking about Scott. But I’m still nowhere near done and I really need some sleep, if I’m going to stay awake at school tomorrow, aah well not long left till I don’t have to go in.

Working next Saturday, might get to see Danielle, haven’t seen her in ages! Would be good to catch up. But it’ll be good to have some money.

I’ve got a whole list of things I want to buy, most of it being new hats, I have to many at the moment but I have fallen in love with like 15 more. Plus a zillion other things.

I need to get more coursework done but HE keeps distracting me, but it makes my coursework more interesting so I’ll let him do it :).

Prom tickets on sale tomorrow, still haven’t done anything about a dress, mainly because I’ll look stupid in whatever I choose so I’m putting it off for as long as possible.

School tomorrow, early night me thinks :)

Love you baby xxx

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment