Thursday 22 April 2010

Today Really isn’t my day

I think it’s fair to say today hasn’t exactly been my day. Got hit with a rounder's ball and now have gained a nice little bruise, my face decided to puff up and get really sore and irritated (and i still don’t know what caused it) have about a hundred different things on it at the moment to help it stop.

Good news managed to get a new rabbit hutch today, our one is really falling a apart quite literally.

Spoke to Scott today, it was really good to hear his voice, especially after today. I really don’t tell him often enough how much I appreciate him and need him. He really does mean the world to me and I honestly don’t know what I would do without him.

I suppose it’s true what they say good things come to those who wait, t4 is going to be so good, being able to spend some time with Scott.

Got quite a few days to work, so going to be getting some money..at last!

Looks like I won’t be able to go to prom, to be honest I’m not really that bothered, and means I can spend the money on something that I will actually use. Plus it’s not even as if Scott would have been there.

Finished my playlist today.

Friday tomorrow! Thank god! Only got one day for the weekend though coz I’m working Saturday so I’ll only get a lie in on Sunday, even then I’ll have to spend most of the day doing textiles…

Soon I won’t have anymore coursework…now that’ll be good.

Still not 100% sure I want to go to college, But if I don’t there’s not much chance I’ll be able to get a decent job.

Love you babe xxxx

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment