Sunday 27 March 2011

Quick Catch Up

I’ve been kind of neglecting my blog the past few days, mainly because everything has been really hectic.


Well it looks like the time I’m already going to be spending with Scott in Easter half term is going to be extended. This is because I’m hopefully going to be going back with Scott when he leaves mine and then staying with him for a bit so I can watch him play his football match. It should happen seeing as both of our parents have agreed to it. So it looks like Easter really is going to be amazing! Especially as we’ll be celebrating being together for a year, and we’ve got our picnic as long as the weather is good, a shopping trip, Hannah and Milly’s party plus anything else we decide to do.

College is going really well at the moment too which is a bonus.

Everything is all good again

Today I’ve spent all day in the car because day wanted to pick up some new tyres for his landrover.

That’s all I’ve got to say really...

Laterz xo

Love you xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment