Wednesday 2 March 2011

There isn’t a reason not to smile…

Well I am back at college and it actually feels good to be back and in the routine again! Had a good two lessons and catch up with everyone as well which always makes a first day back even better.

Last night I told Scott about the surprise I had planned for him when he comes to stay at Easter as I wasn’t sure if he would like it or not, I know that ruins the surprise but I’m glad I told him because it gives us something extra to look forward to when he comes to stay. I’ve been planning (depending on if the weather decides to let us be able to) go on a long walk and a picnic and then have a long walk back to my house because I think it would be nice for us to have some time for us that’s relaxed and for just us. Plus I thought it would be kind of romantic and a nice way to celebrate being together a year because by the time we stays we will have reached our one year anniversary! I’m still trying to come up with some different ideas of what we could do while we stays as well which we would be different to what we’ve done before, which is proving to be quite difficult.

Milly and Hannah have been planning a joint party for their birthday’s in Easter half term with he theme ‘beauty and the geek’ which I thought was pretty clever but this might fall on one of the nights Scott is at mine, it think it will be a good night but I don’t want him to feel as if we have to go because I don’t want him to feel like we have to do anything if he doesn’t want to do it, especially as I want him to be happy and not pressured into us doing going anywhere.

I should probably fill you in on the new blog I have been working on, http://modernbusinessknowledge.blogspot.com/. This is my new project as I am really interested in business and how they are run I really wanted to share what I know with people and though this was the best way of doing it! Although it’s been quite a lot of work to get up and running so far...

Not a lot else to say really,

Laterz xo

Love you xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment