Saturday 19 March 2011

It’s not about the money

I don’t really know what to right to be honest because there hasn’t really been a lot  happening.

I'm down to my last £10 so I’m really glad I’ve got my training for my new job coming up. I've already worked out what I want to save towards and buy when I get the job:

  1. Driving lessons/ intensive course
  2. Some new skates
  3. Save for uni

they are the three things that I really want to work towards and hopefully I can buy once I’m earning.

Ringing last night was pretty good.

Went out shopping today and bought some new jeans which look like these:

I thought they were pretty cool plus I needed some new jeans.

Ermm not a lot else going on apart from waiting for this software to download but it’s taking forever…

Later xo

Love you xxxx

Title – Jessie J, Price Tag

No comments:

Post a Comment