Monday 21 March 2011

Maybe it's time to cut lose

There have been good parts and bad parts to today.


College was really good it actually took my mind off of everything, which was great while it lasted.

Tristan at lunch was so funny, basically at our college like every other college round here there is a big thing about sexual health and safe sex and all of that and at the moment there are loads of give a ways and prizes if you do a Chlamydia test. Tristan really wants to win the Ipod that is one of the prizes so he has been trying to convince everyone to do a test so that he can enter for the Ipod on their behalf. His whole approach to it was really funny.
I have finally been able to sort out my bank account with Natwest, another stage closer to getting my job.
I honestly don’t think my parents are going to stay together much longer. I feel in away as if my whole life and everything I know is slowly falling apart. If they do split up I’m not going to choose between them, I’ll find somewhere where I don’t have to be a part of this anymore because what I have at home right now doesn’t feel like a family anymore. But what can I do? Nothing I just have to sit and watch as my whole family, everything I know falls apart.
Me and Scott aren’t feeling right at the moment either. He’s broken a promise to me and apparently people are going to try and break us up. Just what I need on top of everything else.

I really feel like cutting myself loose of everything and everyone and just working on getting through college and university and then worrying about everything afterwards.

Laterz xo

Love you xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment