Sunday 13 March 2011

Today, well not a lot has happened today if I am honest.

Although something positive has come out of today, I have found a new hobby I want to start. This has been what I have spent most of today trying to find, I wanted to find a hobby that would be fairly cheap to start and that I can do whenever I have any spare time. So, I've spent most of today looking at different sports as I want something that I can get a bit of an adrenalin buzz out of. I kept coming back to the same thing, some kind of skating I know that skateboarding definitely isn't my thing as I've tried it before so I started looking at different forms of rollerblading and rollerskating and I came arcross in-line figure skating it's like figure skating but on land and looks like something I would enjoy and can get into especially after I used to dance and I used to rollerblade for a while so it's basically combining the two... Watch this space.

That's about all I've got to say really.

Laterz xx

Love you xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment