Tuesday 8 March 2011

Pancake day!

Wow, I’ve got 20 followers quite an increase to what I was at just a month ago!

Finally found a way of earning some money maybe although it might take a while for me to actually earn anything from it but all we can do is wait and see. Basically I’m writing articles online I posted a few links but rather than doing that all the time I’ve put a link on the left to it but you can take a look at my profile here: http://www.squidoo.com/lensmasters/staceywrites

Scott is coming to stay in five weeks! If you can’t tell already I’m really looking forward to it, it’s going to be really good to see him again.

It’s pancake day today which is great because it means I’ve been off college and been able to eat pancakes all day, such a great combination! We were off college today because it was admissions day for all the applicants for next year so that they could have interviews. My cousin had one and by the sounds of it she did okay and should get in!

I get my results from my January exams on Thursday, I’m really nervous about it but I’m okay about it as well because I know that I can re-sit them. I need an A in my Business exam to get into Uni which means I will definitely be resitting the exam in the summer as I didn’t know what I wanted to do before I did the exam and all I wanted to was leave college but everything has changed now and I want to go on to Uni which means I need to sort my grades out. That may take a bit of work which will be shown in those exams!

Not a lot else going on at the moment. It’s a short day at college tomorrow which is great because I’m tired and don’t fancy being there in all honesty but I need to be to get the grades!

Oh yeah one more thing, I saw a car crash today when I went out this morning it was definitely one thing you only want to see happen once! It felt like it was all happening in slow motion. It was lucky that no one was seriously hurt though!

Laterz xo

Love you xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment