Tuesday 15 March 2011

Everything goes from bad to good

It's true everything really does go from bad to good, in a constant circle yesterday was no different.

This guy from my college died yesterday he was in a car accident another person from another college near mine is stll in hospital fingers crossed they are going to be okay.

My media lesson was also a bit of a disaster one guy in my production group didn't like what we had done but he hasn't been turning up and doesn't contribute to the group.

Then when I got home from college yesterday I found out my guinea pig had died... she was my first pet but she was quite old so I guess it was her age. I'm not getting another pet for a while because of college and then going to uni so 'm going to wait for life to calm down a bit first then I'm gioing to think about it.

Today things have been on the up! I got up and checked my e-mails I don't usually bother doing this until I get home from college as it's normally mostly junk, but today was different. I haven't been having much luck on the job front lately but in my inbox this morning I have been offered a job by a data entry company. This means I'll be able to work from home and do the hours I want when I want all I have to do now is get on one of their training sessions hopefully their is still places on the session for the 31st March as then I'll be able to start working in April. But in order to be able to get on that training session I need to get my bank account finalised so I need to get an appointment with them for this week so I'm going to spend my free later today at college trying to ring them up and sorting that out.

Getting that job has really made things seem a lot better as I'm now hopefully going to be able to afford stuff and not have to rely on other people all the time which will make me more inderpendant. Plus I'm now going to be able to start saving for uni too which is going to be a massive bonus.

It all just relies on me being able to sort my bank account out and being able to get on that training session.

Other than that there hasn't really been alot going on at the moment really.

Laterz xo

Love you xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment