Saturday 5 March 2011

Making Memories

Today has been a pretty average day… spent the majority of it writing content for my other blog, although I have nearly already reach 100 hits on it which I am quite happy with.

I went bell ringing last night with my Dad, it was quite good although the church felt unusually cold.

Life is going pretty good at the moment, my aunty is out of hospital and recovering pretty well. College seems to be pretty good. I get my results from my January exams on the 10th so I may need to re-sit them now that I know what I want to do at university and what grades I need to achieve.

I’ve also been planning how me and Scott can celebrate being together a year when he comes to stay at Easter.  As our anniversary will be the week before he come to stay so  I thought it would be good to do something together. So far I have come up with a long walk, a picnic by the river, walking back to mine, having dinner (I might cook but I haven’t quite decided that yet :L). going out for another walk to go watch the sunset together walking back to mine and then hopefully if my parents agree making some pop corn together picking out some dvds and cuddling up on the sofa and watching different films all night. I was thinking seeing as he come on the Wednesday it would be nice to do it on the Thursday as he would have been on the train for most of Wednesday and probably wouldn’t want to do much so I thought it would be good to keep it simple and relaxed. Then maybe coming up with something for Friday and Saturday as well so that we do something each day to celebrate being together, especially as we don’t normally get to spend anytime together.

About it really,

Laterz xo

Love you xxxx

3 comments:

  1. i like the design on your blog! check mine out.... at my profile. i love the 'find a guy who...' poem thing on the side, it is all true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visiting from the Coffee Shop. Congrats on all this hits and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you annamae :) i'll come check your blog out!

    Thank you charlene :)

    ReplyDelete