Friday 11 March 2011

GOOD NEWS

Everything yesterday was surprisingly really good minor one little argument with Scott which is all sorted now so it’s okay.

I got an A in my business studies exam which I definitely wasn’t expecting and then I got a D in my politics exam which I wasn’t expect as I had failed all my other mock exams for politics so to pass it in the real ones was pretty good. I now have the second exam in both of these subjects in the summer, fingers crossed I can keep the grades up and get good grades in my other two subjects, ICT and media studies.

Had a good day with Lizzie yesterday and applied for two more jobs which Lizzie found for me, maybe they will come to something maybe not but you never know!

Had a bit of an argument with Scott last night over something stupid but it’s all sorted now. I’m really looking forward to him staying at Easter and to be able to spend some time with him.

I’ve started a new project and if you follow me on twitter you would know about it. I’m working on writing my own books the first of these is about business. I’m self publishing them so this could be quite a challenge to sell them but that’s where the challenge is anyways all I’ve got to do is market them and see what happens… in theory anyways.

Got bell ringing tonight I’m looking forward to it as we’re starting the methods properly now and properly playing hunt.

Laterz xo

Love you xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment