Wednesday 16 March 2011

Such a good day!

Today has been so good!

I had college this morning which was actually alright. My group in media finished our project which looks really good and we're all really pleased with how its ended up looking. Then my ICT lesson was great I've finished all my coursework which means I get last lesson off tomorrow, which is a bonus.

Then this afternoon I went into town with Milly, Hannah and George. First we walked all the way from college to the Lucky Star which is an all you can eat chinese buffet. We all ate ALOT because it was all so nice and we had a good chat about everything. Once we finished eating lunch their we carried on walking into the main part of town we visited the museum of zoology because Hannah and Milly needed to take some pictures of all the bugs, bones and stuff... Me and George saw this as an opportunity to mess around and pose with all the skeletons which was pretty funny. Then we went shopping, I bought my self a new necklace which had a pair of boxing gloves on it, which I absolutely love! We spent ages walking in and out of all the shops, when college finished Lucy, Matt, Charlie and Koshie came and met up with us we all went and messed around making Matt and Charlie dress up in all these clothes in topman which was pretty funny. Me and George then went over to the other side of town to look in Primark as George needed to get an outfit for rednose day (She's being sponsored to dress up as a man). Once we finished there we walked over to the bus stop and met up with Matt and got the bus back home.

When I got home I found out I've been put on the training for my new job on the 4th April! I really can't wait I'm going to be able to start earning money for myself!

Me and Scott aren't really talking much anymore, I don't know I feel like he's pushing me away. Like tonight we have hardly spoken, the other day we didn't speak all night, it's just getting less and less. Tonight I didn't even know we weren't going to be able to talk because he didn't tell me he was busy. It seems like he's telling me less and less and I don't know what to do.

Laterz xo
Love you xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment