Saturday 2 April 2011

I’ve been busy lately…

I’m getting really bad at posting anything here lately mainly due to being busy as a result of leaving things to the last minute.

So…

I’m supposed to have my training on Monday, although it doesn’t look like that will happen now due to the fact they haven’t actually sent me any of the information to it that they were supposed to. So now I’m looking for a job again…

College is all going great which is pretty good!

My business blog that I mentioned before has now got it’s own domain name! Everything is starting to progress quite a bit with it. http://www.lessonsfromabusinessclassroom.co.uk/ (a link if your interested in taking a look)

Scott is coming to stay in just over a week, I’m really looking forward to seeing him! Next weekend I’m going to get him a present for being together for a year (I have no idea what to get him yet though) and an Easter egg. Then I’m going back to his to stay with him for a bit too.

It’s mother’s day tomorrow and I’ve still got to get my Mum a present, I’m cutting it a bit fine.

That’s about all that’s happening right now!

Laterz xo

Love you xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment