Wednesday 27 April 2011

Time for change and new experiences

It was a pretty short day at college today, only two lessons…. I LOVE WEDNESDAYS!

Last night/ today I have decided that I want to get into volunteering in my spare time, I’ve looked into a few different things and I’m now waiting for them to send me the full details, so far I’m looking at this hip hop crew, St. John’s ambulance and a longer placement over the summer with another company/ charity. Hopefully I’ll have something sorted soon, it’ll be something to add to my CV and to my personal statement for Uni. Plus I want to start helping people a lot more and as I have way too much spare time on my hands I think volunteering will be a good way to go about it. Plus I’ll be able to meet new people and gain some new experiences.

Last day of the week tomorrow at college, just happens to be one of my full days at college…. not so great, but I do have a long weekend so I’m not going to complain too much.

Haven’t really spoken to Scott all day, so not a lot to say about us really.

Definitely going to get back into posting here for you guys though, been abandoning this blog a bit.

I love the snooker, Ronnie O’Sullivan got knocked out just a minute ago which is a shame because he is one of my favourite snooker players, he has been since I was little. I would really like to see Judd win it now though.

Laterz xo

Love you xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment