Tuesday 26 April 2011

Little update

I haven’t written anything for a while, been a bit hectic round here recently.

22042011376Well it’s been Easter half term, which has meant I’ve been able to spend time with Scott! We nearly spent the whole holidays together!!! He came to stay here to begin with and we had a really good time just having fun and being able to spend time together, Then I went to stay at his for a week, which was also really good. We did loads of different things, we saw Scre4m it was a really good film…. Scott’s hand got a little bit crushed though, we went to a beach and went sun bathing, Scott went in the sea but I decided I wasn’t going to 21042011363risk getting hyperthermia, we also went to a castle place and had a picnic, we went for loads of walks together. I was just really glad to be able to spend some time with him.

I had an interview today for a part time job, I think it went okay, fingers crossed I get it… but I don’t think I will.

I was back at college today and feel really tired. I’m having to start my Uni search properly now and really work out what I want to do.

Laterz xo

Love you xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment