Wednesday 6 April 2011

Night in for me

Sometimes I really don’t feel appreciated, I don’t know how to explain why.

I haven’t posted anything for a couple of days either so there is a fair amount to fill you all in on.

Firstly I was told by one of Scott’s ex’s that he had been cheating on my with her and four other people (this then when down to three) apparently it’s been going on for weeks. So a few e-mails went backwards and forwards she kept naming people to speak to, I did and they all told me it wasn’t true. Then she tells me that her and Scott have sorted everything out now and that there isn’t anything to worry about… What am I supposed to say to that….

Me and Scott have been together a year officially today. Things are okay between us I wouldn’t say they’re particularly amazing to be honest right now, they were last night but its slowly slipping again, he keeps saying one thing and then doing another and it really annoys me. Today he said he wasn’t playing football or going out and that he’d talk to me all night, but he’s gone out and played football and isn’t even replying to my texts. SOME ANNIVERSARY THIS IS. We were supposed to get seeing each other properly sorted last night too but we didn’t get round to it.

So I’ve resulted in having a long hot bath to relax and I’m going to watch Waterloo Road and Jamie’s Dream School in a bit, he’s busy tonight so I will be too…

I’ve been invited to go to a picnic with some mates from college but I don’t know if I can go because I have a lesson when they want to leave, I can’t skip it either because my attendance is rubbish and I need to keep it up so I can get in again next year.

I’m so annoyed at everything at the moment and I don’t know why, little things are really getting to me, definitely need an early night!

laterz xo

love you xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment