Saturday 30 April 2011

Starting to get hectic

The past few days have been pretty good.

Yesterday it was the Royal Wedding, to be honest I didn’t really see much of it as it really isn’t my thing I saw bits of it on TV and in the paper today but other than that I haven’t really paid too much attention to it.

Although it did mean I had the day off from college which I spent at my Auntie and Uncles house having a BBQ. It was pretty good although I was a bit unsure about some of the food, the homemade burgers looked slightly ominous but were really tasty!

Scott wasn’t in too great a state last night, and there wasn’t really anything I felt I could do. He seems to be okay today though so that’s a good thing.

As I’m going to be applying to Uni’s soon I thought I really needed to start looking into it all properly. Through UCAS I will have 5 choices, I’ve been looking all day and have found my top two so far, Aberystwyth University which is in Wales will most likely be my first choice I just loved everything about it as it seems like my kind of place, I’ve ordered a prospectus and DVD from them so hopefully that turns up over the next couple of days! Bournemouth will probably be my second choice I’ve always wanted to go there as I love the place. This means I just need to find three others. I’m planning on continuing studying business as I have a real passion for it and am able to understand it fairly easily.

Not a lot else to say really. – Things are starting to get pretty hectic with exams coming up, plus the prospect of starting to apply for uni’s and the lack of a job.

Laterz xo

Love you xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment