Saturday 13 February 2010

well...

so i got a new program yesterday, sony vegas pro 9.0 and i wanted to try it out and see what it could do. I've got a youtube account so i thought why not make something that everyone could see, so this is what came of it:



I thought that bullying is a big topic, i'm a cybermentor, so why not? I made another one but haven't had time to upload it yet, so i'll post it tomorrow!

I've decided i'm going to post more videos on youtube now that i've got a better program.

Things are finally back on track, yes i'm single and yes i'm actually happy about it, i have some really close mates now and who would have thought that one of those would actually include one of the people that had once hurt me the most! I guess seeing another side of him and going back to being mates is easy for us because we forgave each other, and well me and louis haven't quite got to that stage yet, but we're working on it. Me and scott (or scoot :P lol) seem to have made a fresh start and being this close to him again is actually quite good, especially as i thought that it would never happen! Thats one of the best things about friendship, you can go through so much together, good and bad but you still have each other to rely on. Yeah, i'm not going to say people should fall out but in some cases it makes you stronger.

Just like another very special friend of mine! We've gone through a major fall out last year but now i know that i can rely on her, and that what ever i need whether its cheering up or just some advice she'll be there. Thats the best thing about friendship people are there for you in different ways, me and scott can't be there for each other in person but we can be with advice and just talking and having a laugh. Where as me and bethany can be there for each other whatever we need whenever we need it. I'm not saying those two are my only closest friends but those two right now are the ones who i have gone through the most ups and downs with and probably know the most about me, because i can be open with them, as well as be myself around them, which is probably the best thing!

Friendhsip is deffiantely one of the things i'm most thankful for.

Aanyways,

Laterz xx

No comments:

Post a Comment