Tuesday 9 February 2010

"But if you really love me, like you say you love me then baby take me as I am"

It's hard when you think you love someone but you don't know if it will work or is best for both of you.

3 months he waited
1 month together
3 weeks apart

Back together or not?? If it was my choice then yeah, but people make it harder and you have to decide whats best for everyone. Nothing will go back to how it was before, an i know i dont want to lose him out of my life. Yes, i still care about him, but i dont know if he actually still cares about me, it's easy to say it but it's hard to prove it. Then theres everything that gets said, people talking, messing your head around.

So...

YES i care about him
YES given the chance i probably would give it another chance

But i don't know if it's right or not, alhtough i only can to be with him if he wants me for who i am and not everything else thats been said.

I know people won't want to see us back together, but i guess it's not their choice, it's ours, if there's a way to fix it then i want to know what it is, but i don't know if there is a way.

Euugghhh i hate life, maybe it's too late.

laterz xx




No comments:

Post a Comment