Wednesday 17 February 2010

I miss youuu :(







Hmmm, well it's weird to think we were totally over then he goes and says all of this and it just brings everything back :/ I mean why couldn't he leave it? Bringing everythign back isn't good, well not right now anyways... and even if we did get back together everyone would be dead set against it, my parents wouldn't let me see him and i dont know if theres much point going through it all again, you can say it will be different, but how do i know it actually will, you can say you never meant any of it, but the truth is there was a reason why you said it. Now i can't forget about him... Like i said to him before i do care about him, but can we go back to how we were? i dont know if thats possible, but it'd be hard. I want us back together but i don't know if it would work, if it truly would be good for both of us, or if we're just trying to go back to something that we know we wont have back. why are things so confusing... I want him back, but can things be good this time, will other people make it hard?, will he walk away like last time? Love is a big word, maybe this is maybe its not how does anyone know, but what i do know is i care about him, and if he wants this and we can sort it out then i'll be waiting...

bin an alright day till that ^^ little issue (louis :/), poor scott :( bless him, you know if you need me i'm here :)

I'm working tomorrow and staying at my uncles tomorrow night coz i'm working friday as well, only problem i cant find my work shirt :/

well thats it...

laterz xx

No comments:

Post a Comment