Wednesday 24 February 2010

today couldn't of turned out BETTER :)

Firstly I think I may have probably just got my guy back, LOUIS, after being a complete an utter arse last night I told him this morning that everything was hard enough without adding him to the equation and he just said all the right things in all of the right places. I never thought he would be that sort of person, but he seems different now... good different... Well I suppose he’s changed like he said, and apparently that’s down to me. I’m writing this because I can’t be talking to him as he’s at football sorting out his team, yeah I know its crazy he has his own team he plays for them and I think he manages them, but I’m not completely sure on the managing thing but I know he started the team.

A lot of people keep asking what I see in him so here it is:

1. He’s really funny and good at making bad situations seem actually quite good
2. He can actually give really good advice, and surprisingly he told me not to fall out with my parents over him
3. His hugs are amazing, I absolutely love them (not to mention how he kisses, but you don’t really want to know about that)
4. He listens to some pretty decent music
5. He actually listens to me, we can actually hold a conversation
6. He knows how to have a good time
7. He has a tattoo, I think tattoos are really attractive
8. All the little things he does

Trust me there are loads of things about him that makes me crazy about him. He’s the reason I have a smile on my face. Hopefully this time we will last a long time. Plus my parents are all good with it now.

I am so happy it’s crazy, and I’m so looking forward to Sunday. Shame I can’t go to Claire’s party on Saturday...

I feel bad about Scott though, I guess, he will find someone one day...

I’m so happy at the moment nothing can bring me down.

Oh yeah i had to do some interview thing for school today, that woman was sooo funny

Laterz xx
Love youuuu xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment