Friday 26 February 2010

New videeooo.

Hate to disappoint you but it didn't upload quick enough to put in with this post so it'll be done ready for tomorrow, i'm creating a series of videos of my poems set to music, this one is set to The Saturdays - forever is over, to be honesti think it's fitting for the poem, so you'll have to wait and see which one i use it for!

Having one of those conversations again where i wish i wasn't but glad i am.

Ignored all of scott's texts today just to keep louis happy... which is proper annoying coz sometimes it feels like scott cares more than he does, and actually listens...

I'd do anything to make him happy just sometimes think he's saying all the things i want to hear rather than telling me how he really feels and if that the case this isn't going to work out. Plus it feels like he doesnt care at times, like today i didnt want to tell him what was up so he told me it was a waste of his time and credit, thanks for that... you know...

I decided after it was becoming such a big thing i would get twitter, it's pretty cool actually, it's more than likely gonna take over facebook, its alot easier to use!

I've decided on the tattoo i want to get when it legal/ if i can find a place where i can get it done before its legal...

I wish louis was more like scott sometimes, like scott actually seems to care when he talks but then louis can say the cutest things out of the blue which seem more special because he harldy ever says them.

But then i wish scott lived closer like louis does.

Man, life is waayy too confusing

I really do care about louis alot, just wish he made his feelings a little bit more obvious sometimes, but things were better tonight, our little facebook chats are the best :p, smilie war... which i won

It was cute when louis was telling me that all he'd done was think about me since he got home.. bless him

I'm really liking The Saturdays wordshaker album, think it's pretty amazing, to be honest didn't really like them to begin with but the more i listen to the album the more i like it.



My favourite song off the album at the moment. But there again open up is pretty good too.

Gotta love louis lol he didn't know how to make the herat on facebook... bless him

I'm officially hooked on twitter already... not a good sign...

Looking forward to sunday and seeing louis, only if i get my coursework done though... but there again even if i don't i'll still go

Just 9 months till i'm 17 now that's scaryyy....

Anyways... Tomorrow is saturday which means a nice looonnnnngggg lie in

Laterz xx

Ps. that video will be posted tomorrow :) maybe some photoshop edits to if i can be bothered to upload them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment