Thursday 22 October 2009

Teenage love affair :)

I wish love could be easier especialy when your family doesn't help. Scott is at it again he just knows when i need someone to pick me up, i just wish he didn't have his spanish exchange student so we could talk properly.

Well there's so much to look forward to half term is coming up and big sis's surpriss party is well i don't think there is much planning going on to be honest well it's either that or it's gonna be a surprise for everyone else too :/

I'm glad I have claudia and molly to get me through today I really thought it was going to be over between me and crazy but cute but I guess we just got stronger :) he really does surprise me sometimes. At least I've got the girlz to keep my head up when there's days like to day :D

Maybe after seeing milly attempted at braiding hayley's hair i should get her to do mine, nah better off paying for it or i'll end up wiv some kind of notting mangles mess :/ that wouldn't be great seeing as my birthday is in less than 3 weeks :D but unlike most years i dont have a majorly long wishlist because i'm happy and i've got everything that i need right here.

well looks like it's another night of revision

laterz xx

No comments:

Post a Comment