Thursday 29 October 2009

bin one of them days :(

i dunno why but today has just dragged on, it seems like its bin forever since this morning.

i managed to drag myself out of the house and go for a run, do some speed skipping and 100 sit ups and 100 push ups. It helped me clear my head :)

i dunno why but i can't stop writing stuff about scott, it's like the words just write themselves.

I'm stuck on you
i'm falling i love
with everything you do
i want it to be you and me
forever and always
it's the way it should be
we're together forever
i never want to let you go
this i want you to know
don't walk in front of me, i may not follow
don't walk behind me, i may not lead
just walk beside me, and be all that i need
without you my heart is left without a beat
without you in my arms my life is incomplete
i want to be the smile you put on your face
the girl you hold in your embrace
just don't ever leave or walk away
this may seem clicke
but i love you forever and always

- forever and always


i've spent all day writing, but i think thats one of the best :D

i dunno why but my head seems to of filled itself up with everything bad from the past, and everything seems to be bringing itself up for some reason and i realli wish it wouldnt


anyways thats it

laterz xx

No comments:

Post a Comment