Tuesday 27 October 2009

SCOTT :)

everytime i hear your voice
i know i made the right choice
writing my first name with your last making me your mrs
everday i long for one of your kisses
you light up my life when things get dark
our fingers intertwined strolling around the park
if they day turns into night i'll love you by candlelight
just promise me this, never to fight
you're my world
when our eyes met i knew my heart was sold
together we can be a teen love story with a happy ending
because when i'm with you my heart doesn't need mending
whoever said dreams don't come true
hasn't seen me with you

- meant to be

I wrote that :D i was realli proud of myself :P until i realized that some of it didnt fit so i had to re write it now is sounds ok when you say it. I got the idea of it from a song but yeah....

I can't believe he read it :/ i give in too easily to him.

Well so far i have had successfull day at practicing my guitar, keyboard and avoiding my revision :)

....At last she's okay :D

Lmao at my mother bless her :p i love her crippledness and the fact that we have all these wierd contraptions in out house, first the chair for when your in the kitchen, then the bathroom frame thing, next apparently its the knife thats like a saw, lol

well less than two weeks till my birthday :D and my mum and dad refuse to buy me a new electric guitar :( on the upside my sis's birthday meal is all sorted and we are gettin hellium balloons :D

well thats it,

Laterz xx

No comments:

Post a Comment