Thursday 29 October 2009

Another one :)

Whenever you need me
i'll be wherever you want me to be
our lve means so much
built on unconditional trust
impossible to mistake
our special love built to last forever

-something special

I wanna hold your hand
be the one to guide you through
i don't want anyone else
to share all the smiles and tears
to hold me forever
because i know that we belong together

-together forever

we haven't known each other long
although that doesn't mean
we wouldn't know
each other through and through

take my hand
and show me your love firsthand
kiss my lips
no need to follow a script
your touch so gentle
every moment so sentimental

-knowing you



Well i didn't write anything yesterday so i thought i'd make up for it (happy now??)

Well yeah i didn't really do anything yesterday other than talk to scott and write more poems and lyrics

Everything is all sorted for my big sis's birthday :) and i still aint decided what i would like for my birthday :/.... 11 days


laterz xx

No comments:

Post a Comment