Sunday 25 October 2009

here's to teen love and not knowing why it hurts like hell

well, things go good then he screws up, why do i have to forgive him... i hope he doesnt go it again there isn't anyway i can go through it again.
i cant take someone else lying to me, least of all you.
scott you got me again, you've deffinately got me good

i managed to get my sister's 18th birthday present... at last :/

well i've managed to make some plans for once :P my social life is terrible its mainly made up of decisions on the spur of the moment, i never make plans, guess theres a first time for everything. firework/ bonfire thing wiv my mates.

some how i think somewhere in the last couple weeks i've got closer to my mum again. not the same as before but gettin there...

other than that i haven't got much else to say

laterz xx

No comments:

Post a Comment