Monday 19 October 2009

I didn't think that this would happen....

How have I managed the last couple of days, I mean I know using £45 of credit in less than 2 weeks is quite unbelieveable but now that I haven't had any credit for the last couple of days I've actually realised how much I rely on my phone: from texting my boyfriend (and that is acceptable seeing as he lives nearly 3 hours away); making sure I know what i'm doin in my coursework; keeping upto date with all of the gossip (it's an absolute necessity for a girl; and just making sure I know what time I have to be at work. Thats not to mention saying happy birthday to people. Thats another thing I never realized how many peoples birthday's there are in October.

I don't get how my parents can say that he isn't what I want, he's everything that I want, crazy but cute he maybe but he is still everything and more than what I've ever wanted. For one I know he cares about me, deffinately way more than anyother guy has cared about me, thats got to be a good thing for starters. Another thing I don't think I can say I have actually cared about anyone else this much before.

Anyways there's a big pile of coursewrok with my name on it,

Laterz xx

No comments:

Post a Comment