Friday 30 October 2009

i havent felt this ill in like forever :(

well after last night i dont think i have ever had a night where i have had less sleep all because of being ill :(, i wish i could get rid of this headache....

i was listening to the soldiers today actually some quite good music and got me thinking and i ended up writing some more poems :) there agen listening to music and thinking bout him is normally where i get my ideas from :D



when we are together no words need to be said
no words need to be said
whenever you are near
all the small things just disappear
i am glad that you have found me
because together i know we are meant to be

- us

everytime i'm confused
you help me figure everything out
because of you, i know the true meaning
the simple words that make everything alright
whether i cry all night
all i need is those words
and i know i'll make it through

-the words you speak

if i could have one wish
i wouldnt ask for money
i wouldnt ask for the lastest label
i wouldnt ask for a fast car
i wouldnt ask for diamonds

if i could have one wish
i would ask for one day with you
i would ask for you love
i would ask to know how you really feel
i would ask to not have to let you go

-wishing on a star

walking hand in hand
strolling side by side
i stare into your eyes
met by your longing gaze
it's a feeling you can't miss
greeted by your kiss
just to be with you
is all i'd ever want to do

- a feeling no one can miss

the things we do together
will stay in my mind forever
the trust we share
no one can compare

i'll stick by you
in whatever you do
i know life can be tough
but i hope that i can be there for you enough

- together

one thing i know
is that you mean everything to me
i wish i could
tell the world
what you mean to me

i would do anything for you
take a star from the sky if you asked me too
talking till the morning light
holding each other tight

-you mean to me

some say heavens not real
but i've found mine and it's in you
you stollen my heart
now we cant be apart
your truly something special sent to me
you'll always have my heart
we'll never fall apart

-my heaven

take me in you arms
away from all harm
pull me into you chest
this is my only request
when i'm down
you always find away to be around
you whisper words of reassurance
it's becoming a common occurrence
your words pull me through
all the time so true
i long for the day i'm there for you
and all you go through

-guiding me


those are the ones that are finished :)

maybe one day i could find my proffession in poetry :P

10 days till i'm 16 :D i'm so excited but i dont know what i'm gettin off of anyone and i normally get it out of someone by now :(

well thats all i have to say other than,

I love him :)
and i feel really ill :(
but the first one makes the other not matter :D

laterz xx

No comments:

Post a Comment