Saturday 16 January 2010

just like a tower of cards

It always happens like this, everything seems to be going really good then like one of those towers made of cards it all just collapses one little bit at a time and I just can never save it in time. Right now it’s looking like I have most probably lost one of my closest friends, me and my boyfriend are on the rocks, and well the rest just isn’t worth talking about... Tomorrow hopefully I can find out the truth with Louis and why he wasn’t upfront with it all in the beginning, and well I don’t really know how to handle the whole argument with her because I don’t particularly know what I have done wrong so I can’t see how I can fix it, hopefully everything will sort itself out, especially as right now I don’t want to lose either of them.


I love how whenever you plan everything because it’s England it decided to rain, it ruins everything!


What is the obsession with finding out our family tree I mean it isn’t even all that interesting I know all the way back to my great grandparents surely that is far enough? So now we are going to look round some graveyard to find out when exactly when one of my mum’s uncles lived, I can’t contain the excitement.


Found a pretty amazing program today, spent hours making beats (I really do have a bit of a sad life) then had a DVD afternoon with my mother, was pretty good, but i did end up having to explain half of it to her...


I really do hope it doesn’t rain tomorrow so that I can see Louis.

Anyways there really isn’t that much to say today, it’s just been one of those days where I’ve thought things over way more than I should of.


Laterz xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment