Tuesday 19 January 2010

Just one of those days

I was sitting there and just, zoned out and started watching everyone. It's kind of weird when you see everyone just talking and laughing and you're just watching. Guess it's just one of them things...


 

I kind of was hoping with us things would be different; I guess someone can always hope. I can't believe in one week he's managed to get a parking ticket, fall of his ped, and get knocked off of his ped and end up in hospital, he's out now though just got whiplash, which isn't as bad as it could have been. Things between us were going so good; I don't know maybe his idea of what he wants out of life just isn't what I want. I feel like a saw a whole other person before and now he seems to be someone completely different.


 

Nothing really big is happening at the moment to be totally honest, no arguments, which is really good!!


 

I can't believe how much coursework and revision I seemed to suddenly have acquired, textiles, science, English, graphics, media I mean why do they leave it till just before our exams?


 

I have fallen in love with Jason Derulo at the moment, loving his music.


 

Anyways I'm off,


 

Laterz xoxo


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment