Thursday 21 January 2010

at last...

3 hours, 3 pages and 1565 words later my english coursework is finished, at last and i managed that wihtout any notes or anything just the two poems and some really un helpful scribbles in my book, but all in all i think i may have at leats a C, it can be any worse than my romeo and juliet essay.

Had a good conversation with the louis today and we seemt on be back on track again, which is really good and i'm looking forward to sunday, hopefully my revision doesn't decide to ruin it for me.

There's not really much goin on at the moment, oh yeah own clothes day at school tomorrow, some freedom form the deathly black uniform, to raise some money for the Haiti earthquake people.

Anyways, i've had enough of being sat in front of the computer so i'm off,

Laterz xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment