Sunday 17 January 2010

Realisation

hhmmm well maybe things werent as bad as i thought they were all you need to do is talk, it seems to solve everything at the moment.

This morning was pretty weird, went to church for the first time in like my whole life (and no sunday school when it's not your choice doesnt really count in my mind) we went to visit my great nan and granddads graves, along with great uncle eric, tania, and clive. It was the first time i'd been to see them and i'm really glad i did coz it helped me work some stuff out in my head. All of them were people my mum knew, clive and tania were friends of hers, tania got run over by a van (pretty grim, i know) and clive hung himself (also pretty grim). But it did make me realise that losing someone even if it isn't by death can affect you in a big way so you've got to try everything to make things right before it's too late.

Had a pretty amazing afternoon with Louis, he cheered me up after this morning, and it was good to just talk about everything.

anyways i'm off tv is pretty good today,

Laterz xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment