Wednesday 20 January 2010

so much going on this year already

Right well, parents evening is coming up and there won’t be much else for the teachers to say other than, coursework needs to be done, well unless they say it in a more creative way then I don’t think there is anything else they can say anyways.

I was thinking about what is going to be happening in the year already:
1. College interview
2. Sit my GCSE exams
3. Prom
4. Leave school
5. Holiday in august 2 weeks
6. Start college
7. Louis’ 18th
8. My 17th
9. Learning to drive

And even then I’ve probably missed some of it out, I mean it’s really weird to think that I’ll be 17 this year.
I love Glee, slowly the TV people are getting towards a decent musical TV show.

I discovered that I have written 130 poems since last January, quit good really seeing as I don’t really do it all that often
I was quite proud of myself today, not only did my brother leave the Xbox alone long enough for me to use it but, I even managed to beat his score on need for speed, after I did it’s needless to say that I got kicked off of it, but I had a look and I’m still in front of him, hehe.

I came across that song by chance, and its actually quite a good song, and the lyrics are really true.
Anyways I’m off

Laterz xoxo

Ps.

I just love that song

No comments:

Post a Comment