Wednesday 4 November 2009

i can't believe what i've done

i know that what i have done has ruined everything, i still love him and wish i was still with him, i wish i could tell him. i thought i'd be able to move on and be with someone else but i can't all i do is think about him and how i feel about him. if i could do anything to have him back i would, ever since i ended it i have regretted it. i havent bin able to stop listening to our song, all i need to know is that he feels the same and maybe we can be together again. all i want is for him and me to be together again what we had i'll never have with anyone else.

apart from that, i have managed to get behind on my coursework coz all i have done is think about him

gettin my hair sorted on saturday :D goin to my auntie and uncles to sort out the holiday for next year :) then sunday buying new clothes for my birthday present :D i love my parents :)

i dont know what i'd of done with out the girls the last couple of days and i'm glad they've made me realize what i need and thats him, i sed to them if he's found someone else i'll be able to wait and i will.

laterz xx
i love you just hope you feel the same....

No comments:

Post a Comment