Friday 6 November 2009

this is for him and just for him :)

i've wanted to say this to you but i can never find the right words so here it :)

ever since i met you i new you were going to be special to me, you always care about the little things and how i feel, i'm so lucky to have you in my life. the little things that you do always make me smile, just talking to you can make all my problems go away. i don't care what you say you are amazing, because there is no one that would treat me the way you do (and you are gorgeous). i love the fact that you have your dreams and you actually want to achieve them. when we talk and all you seem to want to do is make sure i'm alrite makes me feel so special. when we talk on msn and you wait till i'm offline before you go. i loe yu becuase you love me for being me and you dont want me to change :).... babe i love you and i just want you to know that i'll be here for you as much as you are there for me, i want you to tell me all the little things about you, i want to ask the questions you ask me, i want to be the one you ask for advice. you know i love you and i miss you when we can't be together but when we are together it will always be special.

i love you babe xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment